常用句型1. I'd like to invite you to my home.
2. Thank you very much for helping me.
3. Could you please speak slowly?
4. I'm happy to help you anytime.
5. How was your vacation?
6. What do you think of our company?
7. Do you have any advice for me about learning English?
8. I'd be happy to show you around Beijing.
9. Is it possible for you to come tomorrow?
10. I wish I could help you.
11. Don't worry about being laughed at when you speak English.
12. It's too hot to eat outside.
13. Please come as quickly as you can.
14. Do you mind my opening the window?
15. I'm sure that you will have a good time here.
16. It's very important to have good manners.
17. Let me know if you visit Beijing.
18. How is your new job going?
19. It's really great that you speak two languages.
20. The best way to learn English is to practice speaking it every day.
1. ______________ is known as one of the most serious problems in today’s society. We can see it almost everywhere. As the graph depicts, ______________ .
2. From the cartoon, we can see that. It’s a forceful satire on the kind of ______________ .
3. From the first graph, we learn that ______________. According to the statistics shown in the second graph, we can see that ______________.
4. This table shown us that ______________. The figures indicate that there is an inspiring tendency of ______________.
5. What you first think of when seeing this cartoon might be that ______________. As a matter of fact, this cartoon reveals a typical social phenomenon.
6. According to the first graph, it can be seen that ______________, it can also be concluded from it that ______________.
7. There is an interesting and instructive picture which goes like this: ______________.
8. Nowadays there is a growing concern over ______________. Many people like ______________, while others are inclined to ______________.
9. Nowadays, it is common to ______________. Many people like ______________ because ______________. Besides, ______________.
10. ______________, just like many other things, are preferred by ______________. While being attacked by the idea that ______________, some people consider ______________. They point that ______________.
11. Everything has two sides and ______________ is not an exception, it has both advantages and disadvantages.
12. For years ______________ had been viewed as ______________. But people are taking a fresh look at it now.
13. It has stipulated by the government that ______________. To this stipulation, many people respond actively because ______________.
14. ______________ is a common occurrence in our daily life. Whatever we do, ______________ can’t be avoided.
15. ______________ has become a hot topic among people, especially among the young, and heated debates are right on their way.
16. Recently, ______________ has become the focus of the society, and in this way.. People swarm to ______________.
17. ______________ has been playing an increasingly important role in our day-to-day life. It has brought us a lot of benefits but created some serious problems as well.
18. Man is now facing a big problem-______________, which is becoming more and more serious. First, ______________ second, ______________.
19. Nowadays more and more people are beginning to be aware of the seriousness of ______________.
20. It is only during the last years that man has become generally aware that ______________.
21. There is an old saying, ______________. It’s the experience of our forefathers, however, it is correct in many cases ever today.
22. The English proverb says, ______________. This is quite true because ______________.
23. ______________ is now______________, and at the same time ______________. These two factors have caused ______________. Then what shall we do to solve ______________ in the face of such a situation.
24. One of our ancient philosophers said, ______________. Chinese people have always been holding this idea to be one of their standards of morality.
25. One of the great early writers said that ______________. If this is true, the present situation should make us ponder over ______________.
26. “Why do ______________?” Many people often ask questions like this.
27. In recent years, there is a general tendency to ______________. According to a study, there is ______________. compared with ______________ last year. Why ______________?
28. According to a survey, there is a growing number of ______________. What brings this result? The main reason rests with.
29. Some people prefer to ______________. In their opinion, ______________. In addition, ______________. Nevertheless, nowadays, ______________ has become more and more common.
30. Today, there ______________, which have brought a lot of harms in our daily life. First, ______________ second, ______________. What makes things worse is that ______________.
31. Nowadays, ______________ has become a problem we have to face. Though it’s easier said than done, with the help of modern technology, we now have many means to solve it.
32. Many people are inclined to ______________. In their opinion, ______________. They believe that ______________.
33. From the graph/chart, we know the statistics of ______________ and ______________. It can be seen easily that ______________.
34. According to the two graphs presented, it can be observed that ______________. In the left graph, ______________. At the same time, ______________ as the right graph shows.
35. The graph shows the general trend in ______________.
36. According to the figures/numbers/statistics/percentages in the table/chart/bar graph/line graph, it can be seen that ______________. Obviously, ______________, but why?
37. The figure indicates/shows/suggests/proves that ______________. There is a steady/rapid development/trend of ______________.
38. These days we are often told that ______________. But is it true?
39. These days we often hear about ______________. But is this really the case?
40. One of the great writers once said that ______________. Now it still has a realistic significance.
41. In our history, the idea that ______________ never has been so popular. On one hand, ______________, on the other hand, ______________.
42. There are different opinions among people as to ______________. Some people suggest that ______________.
43. Some people hold the opinion that ______________ is superior to ______________ in many ways: Others, however, disagree with it.
44. Nowadays although more and more people ______________, still there are some who think ______________, they may think ______________.
1. The most obvious reason for this phenomenon is that ______________. Consequently, ______________.
2. No matter you like it or not, AAA has become more and more popular and there are many reason for it.
3. It’s an urgent task for us to change this unfavorable situation: ______________.
4. The picture can reminds you of some strange, yet familiar phenomena existing in our society.
5. A great number of solutions are being offered. Some people suggest that ______________. Others argue that ______________.
6. Confronted with AAA, we should take a serious of effective measures to cope with the situation.
7. However, ______________ may cause some problems. First, it is ______________. Second, ______________. Finally, ______________. So, it is clear that ______________ has its advantages and disadvantages.
8. Although ______________ has a great advantage of ______________, it can’t compete with ______________ in ______________.
9. ______________ may be preferable to ______________, but ______________ suffers from the disadvantages that ______________.
10. The advantages of ______________ are much greater that those of ______________. For instance, ______________.
11. ______________ may be preferable to ______________, but it also suffers from the disadvantages that ______________.
12. But I don’t think it is a very good way to solve ______________. For instance, ______________. Worst of all, ______________.
13. There are many ways to ______________. First, ______________. Second, ______________. Third, ______________.
14. On the contrary, there are some people in favor of ______________. They believe ______________. Moreover, they think ______________.
15. There are several measures for us to adopt. First, we can ______________, there are a number of advantages of ______________. Another solution is to ______________.
16. It is high time that something was done about it. For example, ______________. In addition, ______________. All these measures will certainly ______________.
17. There are some other people, who ______________. Their reasons are different, something for ______________, sometimes for ______________, and sometimes simply for ______________.
18. ______________ is necessary and important to our country’s development and construction. First, ______________. What’s more, ______________. Most important of all, ______________.
19. However, if not managed properly, ______________ can create many problems. Sometimes ______________. Furthermore, ______________. Therefore, ______________ has been gaining public concern.
20. There are probably many reasons for ______________. First, ______________. Second, ______________. Finally, ______________.
21. Well, why is there ______________? I think there might be two reasons. One is ______________, and the other is ______________.
22. There are, I think, two main reasons for ______________. In the first place, ______________. In the second place, ______________. Therefore, ______________.
23. Why ______________? For one thing, ______________. For another, ______________. Perhaps the main reason is ______________.
24. It is no easy job to find the reasons for this tendency which involves several complicated factors. For some ______________. For others ______________.
25. Why ______________? The first reason is that ______________. The second reason is ______________. The third is ______________. For all this, the main cause of ______________ is due to ______________.
26. It is reasonable to maintain that ______________, but it would be foolish to persist that ______________. There are three reasons ______________.
27. The explanation for this problem involves many factors. For one thins, ______________. For another, ______________. Still ______________.
28. The causes for ______________ are varied. They include ______________. Perhaps the main cause is ______________.
29. The eventual result it brings out is ______________. And perhaps the most obvious result of ______________ is ______________.
30. However, just like everything has both its good and bad sides, ______________ also has its own disadvantages, such as, ______________. besides, ______________.
31. ______________ will bring the society many benefits. For one thing, ______________. For another thing, ______________.
32. Why ______________? Some ______________. And the most common case is that ______________. The notable example is to ______________.
33. There are many reasons responsible for this instance, and the following are the typical ones. For one thing, ______________, in addition, ______________. The main reason is that ______________.
34. People had figured out many ways to solve this problem. Firstly ______________. Though this method has its good sides like it can ______________. One of its bad sides it brings about is that it can ______________.
35. Some reasons can explain the trend. First, ______________. Second, ______________. Third, ______________.
36. One of the reasons that is given for ______________ is that ______________.
37. A further reason why I advocate an attitude of ______________ is that ______________.
38. What is more, the essence of ______________ is that ______________, although we cannot, most of us ______________.
39. Nonetheless, I reckon that ______________ is more advantageous.
40. From a personal perspective, I also prefer to ______________ because ______________.
41. To make a moral point, I feel that ______________ is important for ______________ is that ______________.
42. The main reason why I feel that ______________ is important for ______________ is that ______________.
43. ______________ is superior in several ways, of which perhaps the most fundamental is that ______________.
44. There are numerous reasons why ______________, and I shall here explore only a few of the most important ones.
45. One very strong argument for ______________ is that______________.
46. Moving on to wider themes, many people would argue that ______________ is important for ______________ because ______________.
47. Of course, I am aware that both ways have potential pitfalls.
48. The advantages of ______________ carry more weight that those of ______________.
49. I can think of better illustration of this idea than the example of ______________.
50. Perhaps the most important example of ______________ is ______________.
51. I fully agree with the statement that ______________. The reasons are chiefly as follows.
52. I fully agree with the statement that ______________ because ______________.
53. As far as I am concerned, my favor goes to ______________. The followings are the reasons of my choices. Firstly ______________, secondly, ______________.
54. Of these two ways of ______________, I inclined to this point of view which ______________. First of all, ______________, secondly, ______________.
55. But there are still many people who don’t agree. They argue that ______________.
56. However, the advantages far outweigh the disadvantages. The idea is easily supported by foots that ______________.
57. For all the disadvantages, ______________ has its compensating advantages. Firstly ______________, secondly, ______________..
1. The most effective means to solve this problem is that ______________. In that case, ______________.
2. Everything has its own two sides, no exception with AAA. For one thing, ______________. for another, ______________.
3. My experience tells me that to ______________ needs a thorough and persevering process, and in this process you had better abide by the principles mentioned above.
4. On the whole, it is high time that we recognized the significance of ______________.
5. As a result, we should take some effective methods to ______________.
6. Judging by the figures, we can draw a conclusion that ______________.
7. In a word, the whole society should pay close attention to the problem of ______________. Only in this way can ______________ in the future.
8. In my opinion, we should place much emphasis on the importance of ______________.
9. But ______________ and ______________ have their own advantages. For example, ______________, while ______________. Comparing those two, however, I prefer to ______________.
10. In my opinion, ______________ is just as common as ______________. If ______________, it may be very useful. Whatever ______________, the key point lies in ______________.
11. Are their opinions correct? To my mind, the first idea seems ______________. As for the second idea, ______________.
12. As a popular saying goes, ______________. In my opinion what really counts is not ______________, but ______________. I believer that as long as ______________, we will ______________. So I am for the opinion that ______________.
13. In my opinion, both sides are partly right. When we ______________, we should take into consideration all aspects of the problems, and then make the right decision.
14. Personally, I believer that ______________. Consequently, I’m confident that a bright future is awaiting us because ______________.
15. In my opinion, all of the people should be brave enough to show our disapproval and criticism when confronted with ______________.
16. People are coming to realize the importance of ______________. They have begun to try their best to ______________. We believe that ______________.
17. All in all, we cannot live without ______________ . But at the same time we must try to find out new ways to cope with problems that would arise.
18. Whatever you do, please remember the saying- ______________. If you understand it and apply it to your study or work, you’ll definitely benefit a lot from it.
19. With the development of society, ______________. So it’s urgent and necessary to ______________. If every member is willing to contribute himself to the society, it will be better and better.
20. It is difficult to say whether ______________ is good or not in general as it depends very much on the situation of __ ____________. However, from a personal point of view I find ______________.
21. It is essential that effective actions should be taken to end the situation.
22. It is no doubt that special attention must be paid to the problem of ______________.
23. But both ______________ and ______________ have disadvantages. For example, ______________. Which to choose, ______________ or ______________? Careful consideration is necessary before you make your own choice.
24. From what has been discussed above, we may reasonably arrive at the conclusion that ______________.
25. We must search for a quick action, because the present situation of ______________ is grievous, if allowed to proceed, will certainly lead to ______________.
26. No doubt, if we ignore the problem, there is every chance that ______________ will be put in danger.
27. We need to take a second look at the matter from a wider standpoint, otherwise, we won’t ______________.
28. It is high time that ______________. Here are some of the measures that might be taken immediately.
29. In conclusion, we should know about the problem of ______________, and object to ______________. Only in this way ______________.
30. Although it is affected by many factors, still there are certain ways that can make the situation better. The most important is ______________. Another way is ______________. Still another one is ______________.
31. Many solutions are offered here, all of them make some sense, but none is adequate enough. The problem should be studied in depth.
32. No easy method can be at hand to solve the problem of ______________. But the common recognition of the importance of ______________ might be the first step on the right way.
33. It is clear, therefore, that the task of ______________ demands great attention.
34. We may have a long way to go before we reach the final goal. But once we are on the way, the chance to reach it is greater.
35. But for me, I would rather think of the matter in an optimistic way. Because I believe ______________.
36. We all know the story of ______________. This lesson tells us that ______________, we should ______________.
37. My own point of view is that ______________ is a normal behavior in our society. There is no doubt that ______________. As an old saying goes, ______________.
38. If we can’t take useful means, we may not control this trend, and some undesirable result may come out unexpectedly, so what we should do is ______________.
39. However, this graph may not predict the entire situation in the future. I believe ______________.
40. From the graph it is evident that ______________.
41. From all the reasons above, we know that great changes had taken place in ______________. And I believe that ______________.
42. Taking into account all of these factors, we may reach the conclusion that ______________.
43. For the reasons given above, I strongly recommend that ______________.
44. Given the factors I have just outlined, I believe that ______________.
45. Therefore, it is not difficult to draw the conclusion that ______________.
46. Recognizing the fact that ______________ should lead us to conclude that ______________.
47. In short, I support the statement that it is better to ______________ because ______________.
48. After pondering this question on many occasions, I have finally reached the conclusion that ______________ is something I truly want to do and it is worthwhile.
49. My point of view in ______________ largely results from the fact that ______________.
50. Now after close examination, it is not difficult to draw the conclusion that ______________.
51. From what has been discussed above, you can get your preference. Personally, I think ______________ has more advantages.
52. On the one hand, it has helped china ______________. On the other hand, it has increased china’s ______________, and at the same time, made great contributions to our national development.
53. In my opinion, to solve this problem there might be two ways. One way to tackle this question is ______________. Another way that is worth adopting is ______________.
54. As far as I am concerned, I trust the advantages mentioned above exceed the disadvantages.
55. For me, ______________ is a glory and it is the most important thing I have to take into feasible consideration.
56. As regards me, I tend to pick ______________, for ______________. What’s more, ______________.
57. If I were given a choice between ______________ and ______________, I would certainly prefer ______________. For me, ______________.轉帖于 Xue163.com_英語寫作
答：妙招1：如何豐富三年級以下孩子的詞匯量？ 如果你的孩子還小，9歲以前吧。下面這些建議希望你關注，說不定能幫助孩子養成對詞語的關注，豐富孩子的詞匯。 有意識地讓孩子與很多人談話。就算具有再多的語匯，如果不去使用，就無法變成自己的。不...
答：一、開頭句型 1.As far as …is concerned 就……而言 2.It goes without saying that… 不言而喻，… 3.It can be said with certainty that… 可以肯定地說…… 4.As the proverb says， 正如諺語所說的， 5.It has to be noticed that… 它必須注意到...
答：As we all know, … And / After that / while / At the same time In addition / what’s more /Besides 而且 隨著經濟/社會的發展，精神文明在我們的日常生活中起重要的作用 With the development of economy/our society, spiritual civilizati...
答：（1）表示增加的過渡詞：also，and，and then，too，in addition ，further more，more over，again，on top of that，another，first second third等。 （2）表示時間順序的過渡詞：now，then，before，after，afterwards，earlier，later，imm...
另外,段落之間和句子之間的形式連接手段特別明顯,即關聯詞用的很多。在寫作的時候... 的句子。如2009年6月真題作文開頭一句既可以是Some people claim that names are o...
生命似乎也就蒼白貧乏,沒有著落。但也不單是朋友,一些 不是朋友而不得不與他們發生... ) 生 活 ●[阿富汗] 烏爾法特 同是一條溪中的水,可是有的人用金杯盛它,有的人卻用...
生命似乎也就蒼白貧乏,沒有著落。但也不單是朋友,一些 不是朋友而不得不與他們發生... 生活 ●[阿富汗]烏爾法特 同是一條溪中的水,可是有的人用金杯盛它,有的人卻用泥...
doing sports. 既然考試迫在眉睫,我不得不放棄做運動。 十九、It is conceivable that + 句子 (可想而知的) It is obvious that + 句子 (明顯的) It is apparent that + 句子 (顯...
作文材料里糾結了~而且高考英語都是大學老師在批~他們看到你用這種大學英語的東西... 既然考試迫在眉睫,我不得不放棄做運動。 十九、It is conceivable that + 句子 (可想...
up doing sports. ? 既然考試迫在眉睫,我不得不放棄做運動。 ? ? 十九、 It is conceivable that + 句子 (可想而知的) ? It is obvious that + 句子 (明顯的) ? It is apparent that + 句子 (顯...
has become a problem we have to face.(現今,人口過剩已成為我們不得不面對的問題)&... think that……(很多人似乎認為……)¬ 8:It is universally acknowledged that + 句子(...